Get Help

Utah 24 hour crisis line_white

What To Do If You Are Assaulted

Get to a safe place

Call someone you trust for help.  Your local police agency or advocacy center can help

Seek health care at a local emergency department

Sexual assault forensic exams can be performed up to 6 days after an assault.  Contact law enforcement, an advocate or a local emergency department to arrange for an exam

Seek counseling

Contact Local Resources

Salt Lake County

Rape Recovery Center

Park City

Peace House

Utah & Wasatch Counties

The Refuge

Planned Parenthood Utah

801-532-1586 or 1-800-230-PLAN